- No profanity or foul language*
- Images and flyers (if provided) must be relevant to the event (no random images).
- Images and flyers (if provided) must not contain any copyrighted material or exclusive content that you or NCKF does not own or have permission to use (i.e. any USA Karate logos or the Olympic Rings).
- Weblinks (if provided) must direct the user to a page relevant to this event. Any weblink that isn't an online registration form, information on how to register for the event, or a page about the event will be denied.
- Web pages from the weblink (if provided) must not contain any malicious behaviors**, nor have any profane content or foul language* of any kind.
Refunds will only be given if a registration is denied. Once approved and posted, a refund for the registration is no longer available.
Karate Referee Association reserves the right to make amendements or suggest amendments prior to posting the event on the site.
If we notice a typo, or see where information may be lacking or confusing, a NCKF admin may make changes or suggest changes to be approved by you prior to posting the event.
The ammendments or suggested ammendments are made to improve the user's experience and the intent is to make your event as relative and engaging as possible.
Karate Referee Association reserves the right to reject any event registration for any reason.
If your event registration was rejected, the fee will be refunded in full, and an email will be sent to the user who submitted the event explaining why.
If multiple events are rejected (for any reason) over a period of time, a NCKF admin may lock out the user from registering any new events for a period of time, or indefinitly.
* Definitions of profanity and foul language are left up to the discression of the NCKF admin reviewing your registration.
** Malicious content is any content from a web page that contains viruses, virus downloads, mal-ware, spy-ware, or any other content deemed inappropriate by the NCKF admin reviewing you registration.